Fri, Feb 03|
Brand Builders Rosemary Beach
Transport yourself beyond the limitations of your daily life. Brand Builders creates the time and space you need to do a deep dive into monetizing your social media network! This informative Florida experience will teach you valuable tools to grow and monetize your online presence!
Time & Location
Feb 03, 2023, 6:00 PM EST – Feb 05, 2023, 4:00 PM EST
Rosemary Beach, 63 Main St, Rosemary Beach, FL 32413, USA
About the Event
In 2020, our founders felt that if friends were provided the time and space away from their everyday lives to network with other influencers and learn valuable PR and branding tools, the trajectory of their business and brand could exceed their expectations. Brand Builders was created in an effort to assist our community learn powerful strategies and insider tips necessary to create and monetize their brand through the power of social media. The Brand Builders Retreat will provide the setting, leadership and guidance needed to fill your marketing tool belt with everything you need to monetize your influence online using your social media network.
BRAND BUILDERS ROSEMARY BEACH
Feb 3-5, 2023
The Brand Builders Retreat is designed to motivate and encourage those who seek to expand and monetize their presence on social media. Presented at the Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach, Florida, influencers and business owners will gather together for discussions that include six-figure income tools, publicity training, media branding, networking, pod sharing and content building through TikTok and Reels. The Pearl Hotel in Panama City Beach (Rosemary Beach), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Pier Park and Alys Beach. This 4-star resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Rosemary Beach and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Carillon Beach.
Hosted by former publicist, HGTV stylist and HomeGoods’ spokesperson, Jenny Reimold along with Parade of Homes winning designer and esteemed digital content creator with over 25 million views, Jen Bryant, Brand Builders affords the educational training needed to broaden your influencer/business potential. Transport yourself beyond the limitations of your daily life and learn from women who made it happen. Join us at Brand Builders Rosemary Beach and leave with the confidence in believing that YOU CAN DO MORE!
The Pearl Hotel and Brand Builders, LLC will abide by all COVID mandated practices and distancing requirements.
Your Brand Builders Nashville ticket includes:
1. Friday night welcome reception where you can mingle and meet other attendees before the event as well as the speakers.
2. Two days of educational training, discussion and breakout sessions with industry professionals and guest speakers.
3. Lunch and snacks provided on day one and two.
4. Social activities.
5. Marketing opportunities with brands.
6. Discounts at local retail shops.
7. Stylish swag bag of goodies representing a few of Jenny and Jen’s favorite brands.
8. Layered networking opportunities between attendees
9. Over 50 pages of workbook to take home with everything you learn at the event.
Emma Collins and Jess Henderson will be on site providing mini makeovers (hair/makeup 10-15 minutes) with headshots for $60 to use in your media kits and online presence. (You will pay them directly and sign ups will be coordinated prior to event via email so please ensure we have accurate contact information during registration & ticket purchase)
The Pearl Hotel, Watersound, Florida
The nearest airports are: Northwest Florida Beaches Intl. Airport (ECP) - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (DSI) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Pearl Hotel is Northwest Florida Beaches Intl. Airport (ECP).
A TROPICAL GETAWAY STAY IN ROSEMARY BEACH
- Free Valet and Free self parking is available.
- You are not required to stay on site at The Pearl Hotel, room rates change daily and are available directly through the hotel.
-Additional lodging options and hotels are also available in the area. We recommend checking VRBO, and Airbnb for other fun options in the area.
COVID PRECAUTIONS AND NOTES:
- The hotel staff follows all mask and sanitization guidelines and has taken extra precautions by limiting the number of hotel guests and activities.
- In the event of contracting COVID within 3 days prior to the conference, please notify the hosts and virtual access to our previously recorded Sundance Utah event will be sent to ensure the safety of all attendees. Unfortunately swag gift bags will not be sent as it is used in conjunction with brand advertising during the event and is part of a contracted gift for in person attendees only.
- In the event of a mandatory state closure, all retreat tickets will be refunded. Brand Builders, LLC is not responsible for travel and or lodging costs.
Due to high sell out and ticket demand upon ticket announcement, please ensure you have looked at all details pertaining to your trip and travel prior to purchasing your event ticket as event tickets are non refundable once purchased. Our event costs are determined by a pre-set number of guests, refunds can not be given once purchased. They can be transferred to someone else but not to another event. In the event you can no longer attend, and you do not transfer your ticket to another guest, access can be given to our previously recorded virtual workshop and E-book. Additionally, swag is for in person attendance only and will not be sent if you are unable to attend, Brands have gifted product under the agreement that they are to be used as part of our instructional activities during the event. Unused swag is returned to the brand and is not included in the cost of the event ticket.
- Ticket type
General Admission 2 Day Event
This ticket is for both Saturday and Sunday events as well as a Friday evening welcome reception. Lunch is included each day. Reservations for your lodging need to be made directly through the resort of your choice and are not included in the event cost. *Tickets are Non Refundable* but may be transferred to someone else for same event only, meaning you may sell or gift your ticket.Price$800.00
+$20.00 service fee+$20.00 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out