Brand Builders Winter Experience - Sundance
Time & Location
About the Event
In 2020, our founders felt that if friends were provided the time and space away from their everyday lives to network with other influencers and learn valuable PR and branding tools, the trajectory of their business and brand could exceed their expectations. Brand Builders was created in an effort to assist our community learn powerful strategies and insider tips necessary to create and monetize their brand through the power of social media. The Brand Building Retreat will provide the setting, leadership and guidance needed to fill your marketing tool belt with everything you need to monetize your influence online using your social media network.
BRAND BUILDERS SUNDANCE
March 7-8, 2021
The Brand Builders Sundance Retreat is a winter experience designed to motivate and encourage those who seek to expand and monetize their presence on social media. Presented at the famed Sundance Resort in Utah, influencers and business owners will gather together for discussions that include six-figure income tools, publicity training, media branding, networking, pod sharing and content building though Tik Tok and Reels. Set amidst a grove of spruce and pine trees within the Redford Conference Center at Sundance Mountain Resort, guests will also be treated to health and wellness activities that include one free ski pass for every night of their stay.
Hosted by former publicist, HGTV stylist and HomeGoods’ spokesperson, Jenny Reimold along with Parade of Homes winner and esteemed digital content creator, Jen Bryant, Brand Builders affords the educational training needed to broaden your influencer/business potential. Transport yourself beyond the limitations of your daily life and learn from women who made it happen. Join us at Brand Builders Sundance and leave with the confidence in believing that YOU CAN DO MORE!
Sundance Mountain Resort and Brand Builders, LLC will abide by all COVID mandated practices and distancing requirements. This event will be capped at 55 guests.
Your Brand Builders Sundance ticket includes:
1. One full day of educational training, discussion and breakout sessions with industry professionals and guest speakers.
2. Breakfast and lunch on retreat day
3. One day of group outdoor or indoor networking /social activities.
4. One complimentary ski pass for every night booked at the Sundance Mountain Resort. (This pass can also be used for snowshoeing or cross country skiing.)
5. Discounted room rates that will be valid three days prior and three days after the retreat.
6. Complimentary Sundance Mountain Resort bell transportation service throughout the campus style property.
7. Marketing opportunities with Sundance Mountain Resort
8. Stylish swag bag filled with gift cards and items representing Jenny and Jen’s favorite brands totalling over $600.
9. Optional morning wellness activities
10. Layered networking opportunities
- The Sundance Mountain Resort is located 55 minutes from the newly renovated Salt Lake City airport.
- Ubers and rental cars are recommended although no car is needed once at the resort.
- As the retreat is on a Sunday and Monday, many guests are taking advantage of the lodging discounts and extending their stay. Host Jenny Reimold and her husband, Nolan, will be arriving on Thursday, March 4, and departing Tuesday, March 9. Utah native, Jen Bryant, will also be spending extra days at Sundance.
Select from the one of the following rooms by using the link below. Rooms have been significantly discounted, some 50% off, in partnership with the Brand Builders retreat and Sundance Mountain Resort.
Option 1: Standard room. $229
Standard units are tucked away in the Mandan area of the resort. These cozy cottages offer a queen or king bed, bathroom with separate vanity area and coffee maker.
Option 2: Studio room. $259
Studio units are nestled in the Mandan and River Run areas of the resort. These rooms offer a queen or king bed, bathroom with separate vanity area, mini refrigerator, coffee maker and fire place.
Option 3: Sundance suites. $289
The Sundance Suites offer a comfortable bar style floor plan. These roomy suites feature a queen or king bed, bathroom with separate vanity area, fire place, deck or patio, kitchenette and small sitting area.
Option 4: Mountain Suites. $329
Mountain suites offer a generously equipped floor plan. These spacious, cabin-like suites each feature a private master bedroom with king or queen bed, full private bathroom, full equipped kitchen, living and dining area, fire place and deck or patio.
Option 5: Mountain Lofts. $389
The Mountain Lofts offer a large and generous floor plan. These family friendly suites feature a queen or king sized bed in a private master bedroom, full private bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, living and dining area, fire place and deck or patio. Each also offers a unique ladder -access loft with additionall bedding about the living area.
Option 6 – Mountain Homes. Rates available upon request.
There are 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom homes available for guests wishing to bring their family. Please contact Jenny@whimandwillowdesigns.com for availability and pricing.
Note: Current taxes (subject to change):
Room tax is 11.72%, Sales tax is 7.15%, and Food tax is 8.15%.
Guest Room Service Charges:
Environmental Impact Fee*: 5% of the total pre-tax lodging room charges
*The Environmental Impact Fee supports the programs and initiatives that preserve the fragile environment of our canyon. These programs include recycling, land preservations, educational programs, North Fork canyon preservation and Redford Center support, and the purchase of wind power.
COVID PRECAUTIONS AND NOTES:
- As a courtesy to others, we are encouraging guests to get a COVID test within three days prior to departure. While we cannot mandate this be done, we hope that everyone will act in good faith to protect the health and welfare of guests.
- The resort staff follows all mask and sanitization guidelines and has taken extra precautions by limiting the number of hotel guests and activities.
- In the event of contracting COVID prior to the conference, please notify the hosts and a ticket refund will be issued.
- In the event of a mandatory state closure, all retreat tickets will be refunded. Brand Builders, LLC is not responsible for travel costs.
6 hours 30 minutes
Activity DayWasatch Cabin