Sat, Mar 26|
Brand Builders Nashville
Transport yourself beyond the limitations of your daily life. Brand Builders creates the time and space you need to do a deep dive into monetizing your social media network! This informative Nashville experience will teach you valuable tools to grow and monetize your online presence!
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2022, 9:00 AM CDT – Mar 27, 2022, 4:00 PM CDT
Graduate Nashville, 101 20th Ave N Nashville, TN 37203
About the Event
In 2020, our founders felt that if friends were provided the time and space away from their everyday lives to network with other influencers and learn valuable PR and branding tools, the trajectory of their business and brand could exceed their expectations. Brand Builders was created in an effort to assist our community learn powerful strategies and insider tips necessary to create and monetize their brand through the power of social media. The Brand Building Retreat will provide the setting, leadership and guidance needed to fill your marketing tool belt with everything you need to monetize your influence online using your social media network.
BRAND BUILDERS NASHVILLE
March 26-27, 2022
The Brand Builders Nashville Retreat is designed to motivate and encourage those who seek to expand and monetize their presence on social media. Presented at the Graduate Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee, influencers and business owners will gather together for discussions that include six-figure income tools, publicity training, media branding, networking, pod sharing and content building through TikTok and Reels. Set in the heart of Midtown, guests can channel their inner Opry star at the animatronic karaoke bar, Cross Eyed Critters, or take in the Nashville skyline from the rooftop bar, White Limozeen. The hotel is just a short stroll from Vanderbilt University and its stadium.
Hosted by former publicist, HGTV stylist and HomeGoods’ spokesperson, Jenny Reimold along with Parade of Homes winning designer and esteemed digital content creator with over 25 million views, Jen Bryant, Brand Builders affords the educational training needed to broaden your influencer/business potential. Transport yourself beyond the limitations of your daily life and learn from women who made it happen. Join us at Brand Builders Nashville and leave with the confidence in believing that YOU CAN DO MORE!
Graduate Nashville and Brand Builders, LLC will abide by all COVID mandated practices and distancing requirements.
Your Brand Builders Nashville ticket includes:
1. Two days of educational training, discussion and breakout sessions with industry professionals and guest speakers.
2. Lunch provided on day one and two.
3. Social activities.
4. Discounted room rates.
5. Marketing opportunities with brands.
6. Discounts at local retail shops.
7. Stylish swag bag of goodies representing a few of Jenny and Jen’s favorite brands.
8. Layered networking opportunities between attendees
9. Over 50 pages of workbook to take home with everything you learn at the event.
Emma Collins and Jess Henderson will be on site providing mini makeovers (hair/makeup 10-15 minutes) with headshots for $50 to use in your media kits and online presence. (You will pay them directly and sign ups will be coordinated prior to event via email so please ensure we have accurate contact information during registration & ticket purchase)
Graduate Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee
A HIGH-SPIRITED STAY IN MIDTOWN
- Ubers and rental cars are recommended although no car is needed once at the hotel. Valet parking is available.
- As the retreat is on Saturday and Sunday, many guests are taking advantage of the lodging discounts and arriving Friday for the weekend. Concerts, sporting events, and other activities will be happening that weekend for anyone interested in taking in Nashville!
One Bedroom Guestrooms
Group rate is $299 per night for a Graduate King room and $349 per night for a Graduate Queen/Queen. Reservations need to be made directly with hotel using our group rate code or by using the link we provide. Please note these rates are available through 2/23/2022 so book early!
You are not required to stay on site at Graduate Hotel, discounted room rates are offered as a courtesy to guests of our event. Additional options are also available in the area.
COVID PRECAUTIONS AND NOTES:
- As a courtesy to others, we are encouraging guests to get a COVID test within three days prior to departure. While we cannot mandate this be done, we hope that everyone will act in good faith to protect the health and welfare of guests.
- The hotel staff follows all mask and sanitization guidelines and has taken extra precautions by limiting the number of hotel guests and activities.
- In the event of contracting COVID within 3 days prior to the conference, please notify the hosts and virtual access to our previously recorded Sundance Utah event will be sent to ensure the safety of all attendees. Unfortunately swag gift bags will not be sent as it is used in conjunction with brand advertising during the event and is part of a contracted gift for in person attendees only.
- In the event of a mandatory state closure, all retreat tickets will be refunded. Brand Builders, LLC is not responsible for travel costs.
Due to high sell out and ticket demand upon ticket announcement, please ensure you have looked at all details pertaining to your trip and travel prior to purchasing your event ticket as event tickets are non refundable once purchased. Our event costs are determined by a pre-set number of guests, refunds can not be given once purchased. They can be transferred to someone else but not to another event. In the event you can no longer attend, and you do not transfer your ticket to another guest, access can be given to our previously recorded virtual workshop and E-book. Additionally, swag is for in person attendance only and will not be sent if you are unable to attend, Brands have gifted product under the agreement that they are to be used as part of our instructional activities during the event. Unused swag is returned to the brand and is not included in the cost of the event ticket.
VIP Experience Retreat Pass
This ticket is for both Saturday & Sunday events. Lunch is included each day. An exclusive VIP Dinner with Jenny and Jen Saturday evening is included as well. Exclusive VIP swag, 30minute consult as described on event page. Reservations for your lodging need to be made directly through the resort and are not included in the event cost. Rates at the Graduate Hotel have been discounted for attendees. Use the code we provide to access the discounted hotel rates. *Tickets are Non Refundable*$1,000.00+$25.00 service feeSold Out
General Admission 2 Day Event
This ticket is for both Saturday and Sunday events. Lunch is included each day. Reservations for your lodging need to be made directly through the resort and are not included in the event cost. Rates at the Graduate Hotel have been discounted for attendees. Use the code we provide to access the discounted hotel rates. *Tickets are Non Refundable* but may be transferred to someone else.$700.00+$17.50 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out