Sat, Sep 11|
Isla Bella Beach Resort & Spa
Brand Builders Florida Experience - Isla Bella In The Fall
Transport yourself beyond the limitations of your daily life. Brand Builders creates the time and space you need to do a deep dive into monetizing your social media network! This informative tropical experience will teach you valuable tools to grow and monetize your online presence!
Time & Location
Sep 11, 2021, 9:00 AM – Sep 12, 2021, 3:00 PM
Isla Bella Beach Resort & Spa, 1 Knights Key Boulevard MM 47, Marathon, FL 33050, USA
About the Event
In 2020, our founders felt that if friends were provided the time and space away from their everyday lives to network with other influencers and learn valuable PR and branding tools, the trajectory of their business and brand could exceed their expectations. Brand Builders was created in an effort to assist our community learn powerful strategies and insider tips necessary to create and monetize their brand through the power of social media. The Brand Building Retreat will provide the setting, leadership and guidance needed to fill your marketing tool belt with everything you need to monetize your influence online using your social media network.
BRAND BUILDERS ISLA BELLA
September 11-12, 2021
The Brand Builders Isla Bella Retreat is a tropical experience designed to motivate and encourage those who seek to expand and monetize their presence on social media. Presented at the beautiful Isla Bella Resort in the Florida Keys, influencers and business owners will gather together for discussions that include six-figure income tools, publicity training, media branding, networking, pod sharing and content building though Tik Tok and Reels. Set amidst the white sands and palm trees within the Isla Bella Beach Resort, guests will also be treated to health and wellness activities that include beach cruiser bike use, kayaking, breathtaking pools, and outdoor water sports.
Hosted by former publicist, HGTV stylist and HomeGoods’ spokesperson, Jenny Reimold along with Parade of Homes winning designer and esteemed digital content creator, Jen Bryant, Brand Builders affords the educational training needed to broaden your influencer/business potential. Transport yourself beyond the limitations of your daily life and learn from women who made it happen. Join us at Brand Builders Isla Bella and leave with the confidence in believing that YOU CAN DO MORE!
Isla Bella Resort and Brand Builders, LLC will abide by all COVID mandated practices and distancing requirements. This event will be capped at 60 guests.
Your Brand Builders Isla Bella ticket includes:
1. Two days of educational training, discussion and breakout sessions with industry professionals and guest speakers.
2. Lunch provided on day one and two.
3. Social activities.
4. Complimentary beach cruisers and kayak use
5. Discounted room rates that will be valid three days prior and three days after the retreat.
6. Marketing opportunities with Isla Bella Resort
7. Discounts off gift shop merchandise.
8. Stylish swag bag of goodies representing a few of Jenny and Jen’s favorite brands.
9. Complimentary headshots for attendees by Jess Henderson
10. Layered networking opportunities
Emma Collins will be on site providing mini makeovers (hair/makeup) for headshots for $45 (You will pay her directly)
Please Be Advised Isla Bella is approximately 2.5 hours from the Miami International airport and approximately one hour from Key West airport.
- The Isla Bella Resort is located in Marathon, Fl, on Knights Key, the new Isla Bella Beach Resort overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and the entrance to the world famous Seven Mile Bridge. Midway from the upper keys to Key West, Isla Bella offers quick watersports access to both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Isla Bella is the first full service luxury resort, spa and marina to be built in Marathon.
- Ubers and rental cars are recommended although no car is needed once at the resort.
- As the retreat is on Saturday & Sunday , many guests are taking advantage of the lodging discounts and extending their stay.
Isla Bella Beach Resort
The only luxury resort in the Florida Keys that offers all rooms and suites with Atlantic Ocean views from spacious rooms with outdoor living areas, it is just one of a few that offers both sunrise and sunset views. Nearby attractions include the Dolphin Research Center, Turtle Hospital, Pigeon Key, Boot Key, Crane Point Museum and Nature Center, and the Florida Keys Aquarium. Guests can enjoy world class snorkeling at Sombrero Lighthouse and Reef, only a 15-minute boat trip from the marina. Five minutes away is the Marathon International Airport with customs and immigration services. Isla Bella provides guests with the ultimate Florida Keys experience. Cradled by the phosphorescent waters that flow under neighboring Seven Mile Bridge from both the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico, Isla Bella will immerse visitors in the storied history, magical sea life and unique culture of the Florida Keys. Guests are greeted by an inspiring sense of arrival, as they pass through the entrance and proceed to the Guest Reception by way of a serpentine drive through tropical gardens. With multiple features; Watersports, dining venues, five pools, and guest activities, Isla Bella is a destination in a destination. Guests will enjoy beach, croquet, life size chess, bocce, and volleyball, near shore and offshore fishing, fishing pier, kids’ activities, marina, marketplace and full-service spa. For groups the resort offers a variety of outdoor venues for business, social, and incentive events as well as a 4,000 sq. ft. conference center.
An email will be sent the week after tickets go on sale with the link to access our discounted room block! Please ensure you provide accurate info!
One Bedroom Guestrooms
From $209 ($359 on Friday and Saturday night)
Choose from one king or two queen beds, and take in stunning ocean views.
*Two Bedroom Guestrooms are available and info will be sent out this week via email
Sleep 4–6 and are equipped with 2 beautiful bathrooms and outdoor living space.
COVID PRECAUTIONS AND NOTES:
- As a courtesy to others, we are encouraging guests to get a COVID test within three days prior to departure. While we cannot mandate this be done, we hope that everyone will act in good faith to protect the health and welfare of guests.
- The resort staff follows all mask and sanitization guidelines and has taken extra precautions by limiting the number of hotel guests and activities.
- In the event of contracting COVID within 3 days prior to the conference, please notify the hosts and a partial ticket refund will be issued and virtual access will be sent to ensure the safety of all attendees.
- In the event of a mandatory state closure, all retreat tickets will be refunded. Brand Builders, LLC is not responsible for travel costs.
Due to high sell out and ticket demand upon ticket announcement, please ensure you have looked at all details pertaining to your trip and travel prior to purchasing your event ticket as event tickets are non refundable once purchased. Our event costs are determined by a pre-set number of guests, refunds can not be given once purchased. They can be transferred to someone else but not to another event. In the event you can no longer attend, and you do not transfere your ticket to another guest, access can be given to our virtual workshop and E-book. Additionally, swag is for in person attendance only and will not be sent if you are unable to attend, Brands have gifted product under the agreement that they are to be used as part of our instructional activities during the event. Unused swag is returned to the brand and is not included in the cost of the event ticket.
All Access Retreat Pass
+$25.00 service fee
This ticket is for both Saturday and Sunday events. You will have access to beach and water sports for each night of your stay. Reservations for your lodging need to be made directly through the resort and are not included in the event cost. Rates have been discounted for attendees up to 50% off. Use the link we provide on this site to access the discounted hotel rates. To extend your stay beyond the event dates please email Sharon White email@example.com *Tickets are Non Refundable*
+$25.00 service fee
Virtual Event Only - Sundance
+$10.00 service fee
Please note, this is not access to our event in September. Our September event is a live event only. It is the same information but was previously recorded. This ticket is for the digital copy of our Sundance Utah live event. You will receive a digital download of our booklet as well.
+$10.00 service fee0